So long, iPhone. Gonna miss you. Back to the ol’ enV2. Feels like I’m in high school again.
Hard to believe I will be starting grad school in a couple of hours.
Thank you sixtyminutesmoreorless for thinking of me.
The gist of this text post is to select 10 books that have made an impact on you and then tag some of your followers to do the same thing. So here it goes.
1. The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Díaz
2. Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace
3. East of Eden by John Steinbeck
4. The Stand by Stephen King
5. All of Raymond Carver’s Short Stories by Raymond Carver (not a real title, but it’s ok.)
6. The Sound and the Fury by William Faulkner
7. All of J.D. Salinger’s published works (I’m breaking the rules, but it’s ok.)
8. Kafka On the Shore by Haruki Murakami
9. The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay by Michael Chabon
10. The World According to Garp by John Irving
some people I want to tag off the top of my head: helloheartbeat, boymoans, sheekonfiya, frankwheeler, never-closed, ladydaydream19, vogue-ing, bby-bunny, motionpicturesatarevolution, snowflakestealsstars, mirandaruoff, buttsexattiffanys, thevillagesessions